World's Chocolatiest Brownies

Click here for a larger picture of World's Chocolatiest Brownies
16 Servings
Chocolate
American
chocolate chips sweet and spicy dessert Chocolate American

3/4 cup ar
3/4 cup ter
2 TBS water
2 cups colate chips
1 tsp illa
2 s
3/4 cup ur
1/2 tsp t (I usually just put a pinch)
1/4 tsp ing soda
1 *I add 1 TBS nge peel
1 *I also add 4-5 TBS Irish am

**you can easily double the recipe which I did this time around. I used an 11x 17 pan for double the recipe. In a medium bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside. In saucepan, over medium heat, bring sugar, butter and water to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup chips and vanilla or any flavoring you like or both! Stir till smooth. Cool 5 minutes. Beat in eggs 1 at a time until well mixed. Add flour mixture and combine. Add 1 cup (I reserve a handful so I can sprinkle on top...you don't have to) chips and combine quickly so as not to completely melt the chips ( if they do ...it is OK they still come out great!). Pour into a greased, parchment lined 8x8 square pan. I noticed that the parchment paper helps a great deal. Since I doubled it, I used an 11 x 17 pan. Bake in a preheated oven set at 325. for 35 minutes. (if doubling it let bake for an additional 3-5 minutes). Cool completely.


VIEW THE RECEIPT

No comments: