Uncle Bens Seasoned Rice

Click here for a larger picture of Uncle Bens Seasoned Rice
6 Servings
Rice American
Winter Summer Spring Picnics Fall Get to gethers Company Side Dish Brunch Rice American

3/4 tablespoon cken bollioun powder
1 teaspoon dry chopped on
1/2 teaspoon minced sley fresh or dried
1/4 teaspoon lic powder
1/4 teaspoon on powder
1/2 spoon ground tumeric maybe little more, but not too much more
1/2 teaspoon ground in
1/4 teaspoon ground ger
1/2 teaspoon t
1/8 teaspoon per
2 tablespoons ter
1 cup dry white e
2 cups water

Mix all dry ingredients together (not rice) in bowl Melt butter in pan, add rice and mix around for 2-3 minutes on high heat When rice is done, add 2 cups of water, preferably hot water to the rice, then add spices. Cover and cook on lowest setting for 20 minutes exactly, then remove from heat and let set for 15 min. (I use a glass measuring cup in the microwave to heat my water, 2 cups. when finished, I mix all spices together then add to the water, I do this while my rice is cooking) Optional. I added 1 chopped carrot to the rice mixture when I was saut?ing the rice. Watch the tumeric, I used 1 teaspoon and that was a hint too much, so try ? or ?


VIEW THE RECEIPT

No comments: